YANG FEI YUN (1954-) THE NORTHERN GIRL A Chinese painting
+ Buyers Premium
YANG FEI YUN (1954-)
THE NORTHERN GIRL
A Chinese painting, oil on canvas, signed September 1987, Yang Fei Yun hua Peng Peng, framed, with a paper label for the Hefner Galleries, Inc., 88cm x 70cm.
Exhibited in 1987 at the inaugural 'National Oil Painting Exhibition' in Shanghai, winning the first prize.
Exhibited in 1988 at the Hefner Galleries Inc. New York, 'Contemporary Oil Paintings from The People's Republic of China'.
Purchased by Dame Anita Roddick (1942-2007) c.1990 from Hefner Galleries Inc., New York.
Sold on behalf of the Roddick Charitable Foundation.
1. F Y Yang, Soul and beauty: Yang Fei Yun and Fan Xue De's Conversation, cover page.
2. Q X Gao, Art and Truth: Yang Fei Yun and Chinese Classic realism, cover page and appendix page.
3. F Li, Love in the painting: Yang Fei Yun, p.5.
4. F Y Yang, Zhong Guo Xie Shi Pai: Yang Fei Yun, p.5, No. 51.
5. F Y Yang and D J Jia, Searching the Literature: Chinese Art Academy, Yang Fei Yun Shi Sheng Zuo Pin Ji, p.3.
6. F Y Yang and C L Zhu, Gu Dian Xie Shi Yu Yan, p.231.
7. F Y Yang and H Wang, Zhong Guo You Hua Shi Jia: Yang Fei Yun, p.12
8. F Y Yang, Zhong Guo Gu Dian Zhu Yi Dai Biao Hua Jia, p.37
9. F Y Yang, Ming Jia Ming Hua: Yang Fei Yun Zuo Pin, cover page.
10. J C Liu, Zhong Guo Dang Dai Shi Li Pai You Hua Jing Pin Cong Shu: Yang Fei Yun,p.19.
11. T Z Shui, S H Dai and S Lu, Yang Fei Yun: Zhong Guo Xian Dai Yi Shu Pin Ping Cong Shu, p.21, No.5.